26 December 2010

In the mood

Looking outside onto a snow-filled world, I must say that this year, I'm totally in the Christmas mood! :) And after two days of celebration, that mood still hasn't passed...
That's why I'm posting some of my Christmascard-designes that I send out to family and friends this year...

I started making cards with my new angel stamp, which I love :)



















Here's a close-up of the edge, which I embossed with gold embossing powder to add a little Christmas-shine :)

















But as these were to big to fit in the regular mail, I had to make a card that could...

So this is what I came up with:



















As you can see, the two different designes are fairly simple and quick to make.
Otherwise, I still wouldn't have finished all 65 cards by now :)

I hope everyone had a love-filled Christmas and now it's on to New Years eve :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment