24 March 2011

Sympathy card

Today, I'd like to share with you a sympathy card I made last week.
I used to hate making sympathy cards, because I think it's very hard to express your feeling with just a piece of paper and some stamps. It can't be too cheery, but you don't want it to look boring either.

That's why, a month or two ago, I bought the perfect stamp for cards like these (I bought it at Elke's store).
With the perfect sentiment, you can make something very simple and make it look just right.

So here's what I came up with:

For those of you who don't speak Dutch, the sentiment says: 'Every goodby is the birth of a memory' (hope my translation is correct :p)

So there it is: a very simple, quick, yet meaningful sympathy card.

Now let's hope I don't have to make any more of those for a long time!!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment