16 August 2011

Single-layer mother's day cards

Yesterday, we celebrated mother's day in Antwerp.
For this weeks finally friday challenge, I created 2 single-layer mother's day cards.




























I kept the first card very simple. I masked 3 squares and sponged them with distress ink.
In the masked squares, I stamped little flowers.
Rounded the corners of the card and finished it off with a sentiment of stamped red letters and black handwriting.





















For the second card, I clear-embossed a few swirls on a piece of white cardstock.
Then, using a mask, I sponged the rectangular shapes with 6 different colours of distress ink (top to bottom: victorian velvet, fired brick, wheatered wood, stormy sky, peeled paint and forest moss).

Rounded the corners of the card and finished it off with a sentiment of white letter stickers and black handwriting.

Here's a little close-up of the letters:































Hope you like it!

Bye!

1 comment: