10 January 2011

Blogging time

After a few days of silence, it's blogging time again :)
Of course I just hopped a few amazing blogs on the Hero Arts blog hop.
The beautiful creations of the different hostesses gave me a lot of inspiration to spend my evening :p

But before I start crafting, thought I'd quickly share a card I made a few weeks ago.
I learned the folding technique from my aunt and think it makes a nice card (although I have to admit that this are not my favourite colors, but this card is for a familymember who turned 91, and she thinks floral/classic are the best :p)

Here's what I came up with:


































The tags inside the card have our names and a little birthday-sentiment on them.

And now I'm off to go stamping on this beautiful Monday evening :)

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment