20 January 2011

Custom embossing

It's been a while since my last blog-message...
The big problem is time...we've had a very busy period at work, so when I got home, I barely had energy left to make diner. Afterward, I would just lie in front of the tv (bright side: I caught up on all the movies/series I've been taping for the last weeks :) )

But today, I managed to squeeze in a little creative time!
Over the last 2-3 weeks, I bought some new card-making-stuff (...some? I'd say A LOT actually :p)
Of course, all these newbies need to be tested and experimented with!
And that's what I did...

For this card I used my new Hero Arts negative flower stamp and let me say I just LOVE it!

Here is the result:

For the embossing, I mixed up some clear embossingpowder with a scoop of red perfect pearls.
The effect in real life is stunning!
You can see it better in the close-up:


Hope you like it...

I'm off experimenting some more, I'm on a roll :)


1 comment:

  1. Eel schoon, zulle!Very pretty :-)
    Je zus

    ReplyDelete