05 January 2011

Sales ... sales ... SALES :)

One of my favourite things in January...sales, sales and even more sales... :D
Spend all day yesterday (and some more today) strolling around in stores, looking for the perfect addition to my wardrobe and ...of course also looking for the perfect addition to my craft-cabinets !

So this afternoon, tired but satisfied, I started experimenting with my new finds -- which is an absolute MUST after every shopping trip ;)

This first one is inspired by the sketch that Lucy Abrams posted on her blog yesterday.
I just HAD to use the new circle cutter that I purchased and this was the perfect oppertunity!

So Lucy, one day too late, but I hope you still enjoy the card I made :)























Very simple combination of stamping, distress ink and patterned paper...

I wish everyone very productive sales ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment