21 March 2011

Father's day

Hmmm...it's been a while since my last blogging activity...
We've been busy here with all sorts of things and to be honest, I was missing some creative inspiration...
And what do you do when spirits are low? My answer to that question is: go shopping :)
So that's when I did this weekend and we bought lots of fuuuunnn stuff!

To test some of my new stuff, I made a simple card for father's day.
I stamped the background with several colours of distress ink and some background stamps and on top, I stamped a floral swirl and embossed it with distress embossing powder.
The sentiment is mostly hand-written with a bit of simple stamping in the word 'vader'.
This is what it looked like:


















This card was really simple and quick and I think it got me back on the right inspiration-track... :)

Have a nice Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment