06 February 2011

Recycling canvas

A year or two ago, I bought some painting canvasses because I wanted to try making a painting.
As a lot of ideas that sound perfect in my head - the execution of my plan was a bit harder and now, serveral years later, the canvasses are still as empty as the day i bought them...

To put them to good use, I thought I'd try stamping on them.

This is still something I need to work on, but I think my first attempt didn't turn out so bad.
Here's what I came up with:


















I'm gonna go and practice some more... Have a great Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. Wat een leuk effect...
    Denk er wel aan, ik lees dit, dus als je een geweldig fantastisch mooi kaartje voor mij maakt, post het dan later. Maar doe het vooral, want dat vind ik toch wel ergens fijn ;-)

    ReplyDelete