05 February 2011

Saturday kissing

What's a better way to relax after a long, stressful week of work than a little crafting time? :)
To really get in the weekend-mood, I thought I'd give the new Hero Arts-challenge a try.
This month, the featured technique is the 'kissing technique' (who can resist such a name? :p).

I found that Hero Arts has some really nice backgroundstamps that are just perfect for this.

Take a look at the card I came up with:



















I almost can't believe that the letters started as plain, white cardstock...
This kissing technique is the best! (and I'm not only talking about stamping - LOL)

I'm off to relax some more ;)

1 comment:

  1. GREAT job on the kissing technique! It adds great interest and textured look to the design!
    Lovely blog you have!

    ReplyDelete